The LIFE course started in September 2015 and supersedes the LITE course which ran as CCM's life skills course from 1990 to 2014.
- Module 1: Self Care
- Module 2: Mind Matters
- Module 3: Healthy Relationships
- Module 4: Life Management
The course is an abstinence-focused life skills programme aimed at adults (ages 25+) who are in early recovery and have completed a treatment programme. We will accept those who are reducing on a script.
This course is for those who:
- lack confidence and life skills
- have been homeless
- have been in active addiction
- suffer from mental health problems
- have a criminal record
- have been long term under-employed
BUT who want to make life changes and improve their lives.
- Each module supports a maximum class size of 12 and is offered free of charge.
- Students can enrol onto any number of modules, or all of them.
- Students can enrol any time if there are spaces available.
- Students can self refer although it is preferred that your application is supported by a referral.
- The next course will run from July to September (2018), and registration is now open.